Advanced Real Estate Education - Not what it promises

2.0

I agree with the other review. We were promised so much with the advanced education and got literally nothing.

Our 2-day mentor spent a total of 4 hrs actually teaching us what we went over in the 3 day seminar on 3 pieces of paper. And that wad nothing more than you get on the web for free. Last night we spent 3 more hrs on the phone with supposedly the owner trying to get us to invest even more for the coach we had already been promused.

We are out $29,000 too and still have not got access to the on-line training classes that we paid for either. Very disappointed in this program.

Advanced Real Estate Education - I learned What I Needed

5.0

I went to this Rules of Renovation and I liked what I saw so I bought the three-day class. We were taught a ton of examples of from real life and a real estate investing system that we will follow.

I liked what I've seen so far, I may do the next event in Vegas.

Don't know what some of the hate is about. I think it's just people signing up and thinking this was some sort of "get-rich-quick" scheme. THIS IS NOT THAT. Like anything, you have to work to be successful.

No work = no success.

This real estate training program requires work. Work hard and expect results.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Advanced Real Estate Education - In Debt to the tune of $80K in CC

2750 East Cottonwood Parkway Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121, USA 0 comments
2.0

The words Action takers,

Attended a 2-4 hour Seminar with the Theme being Become a Real Estate Investor,

Thought I'd get to see the Stars of Flip or Flip. NO such luck instead I saw Motivators who through words out that make you either to take a dump or get of the pot.

Plus after the 1st part a break and then return to get the up sale to Tax Lien information to by..

I was already thinking they are going to train me on how too get things done. But that was not the case they had Levels of training at level of Pay to get you started like some where in the neighborhood of $25,000 up to about $40 or $50K for more personalized training..

I believed in them and what they were talking about, convincing many of us and when others talked about them it was brought to their attention and a much more serious tone took the sale level just a little bit higher..

The help was calls one on one but no actual personal training for you. One other siminair with talking about running the numbers which wasn't helpful as I learned later if I don't get the how to market and get infronto of motivated sellers.

The training was only ok, not anything that made the difference im my experience in real Estate investing..

To much time had passed and I had not made any significant progress toward make any moves in talking with the buyers or sellers, I started in July of 2015 and was still in the training aspect of my business as far as get to where I needed to be as of july of 2016 I got off the training, buying and looking to honing the business by having everything in place to make it work by the time I began talking with People and find the people I needed to make this work...

I got calls from people who got my business funded.. but I still had nothing in the pipe line.

I was taught by another investor and invite to due Calls to Motivated sellers for 2 days and learn more in those 2 days than all the time spent at Adv RE edu.

Buy this time I was working with someone in Ohio who showed me the ropes and taught me so much in the 6 months I worked with him.

I want to work in my own back yard to to the marketing and make calls but the market had turn too a Seller market... everything became tight and nothing was coming thru...

Today I am $120K in debt , I did fail I just learn what I need to know late and I will do it again once I can get through this after my Mom died it has been rough... Thank you for listening to my story... it's not the end just a new beginning.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: After the seminars the staff was trying to be helpful, Coaching.

I didn't like: Everything did not work out like it should have, Reality of what they didnt deliver, Follow up after their coaching ended, I lost all my money.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Not a single person I interacted with has been able to complete a single deal ( Wholesale or Flip)

We went to the initial, the 2 day, and the Diamond debacle in Vegas. At every turn they had their hands in our pockets, not even out asking. It was more like getting knocked over the head and being pickpocketed.

I am in the process of requesting a refund. I know what there initial arguments will be and my immediate counters to them. They have not fulfilled and of their obligations without multiple calls and hounding them.

They promised advisors...none. They promised investors...turns out they meant us. They promised support...not without pliers to pull teeth, but they are always willing to take a check or credit card!

The only experience that almost went without a flaw was the first 2 hour, after that every booking had complications from not following through or being coordinated from their offices.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Dream of what they promised.

I didn't like: Reality of what they didnt deliver.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Rules of Renovation is a scam

2750 East Cottonwood Parkway Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121, USA 2 comments

My wife and I went to a free 1 day seminar which was supposed to feature Hilary Farr but she was not there (surprise, surprise). They then upsell you to a 3 day seminar for only $2K (for 2 people).

At this event, you are given teasers about how to make money from investing in real estate without using your money. It sounded good, everyone wants to make more while working less, and you get to help your family and friends. They tell you that you now have enough information from the 3 day seminar to make money but if you really want to make the most money with no worry, then you have to take another 3 day seminar for $26K or more. After that seminar, the real fun begins and you will only have to work minimal hours.

WE did all of this and found out that "wholesaling" the way they taught it at the Rules of Renovation seminar is illegal in Florida under FS 475.43.

This was going to be our bread and butter for the 1st year until we could pay off the seminar and start flipping houses. Do yourself a favor and don't fall for this scam, we are disputing charges with the credit card company, we've notified the Attorney General for the state of Florida, and we are still trying to get some of our money back from Rules of Renovation aka Advanced Real Estate Education.

Review about: Advanced Real Estate Education Program.

Reason of review: Facets of this program is illegal.

I didn't like: Not what they promised, That we were taught how to do illegal things.

Comments

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you receive a good portion of your money back. I attended "Rules Of Renovation" yesterday in New Jersey.

It's not illegal but you must be a licensed real estate agent in Florida to wholesale real estate.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Not Sure

The program sounded great. When I signed up I was told I would get a call within 24-48 hrs.

They didn't. I called the number to be connected to an Advisor since I didn't get a call. When I spoke to the young lady there she said I would be put on a waiting list and would hear from someone in 5-6 weeks.

She said she could try to cut me in ahead if there was an opening but was not sure still how long that would be. We are getting off to a bad start and that is making me uncomfortable for the amount of money I spent.

Review about: Tax Lien Buyers Club.

Advanced Real Estate Education - SCAM FRAUD

Copy of complaint email: I was attending a rules of renovation seminar in Greensboro NC, this morning when about an hour into the lecture I was asked to step out by the host. Upon exiting the conference room, the 1st question I was asked was, "Mrs Blocker, where is your husband today?".

When I asked why, the response was, "I would like to know where your husband is and why he is not in attendance today." First of all, I'm sure that standard business conduct is universal. I do not know this man; this is my 1st interaction with him. I find this question highly inappropriate. I told him it was not his concern and asked for the reason for his questions.

He then asked, "why is your energy negative?". My answer was clear; I drove 2 hours with my family, ( my husband and 2 small children), who are also at the hotel, to attend this event, (which I had discussed with the woman who checked me in 1 hour prior), only to be pulled out of the lecture and questioned about my personal business. He then asked 2 more times why my energy was negative, to which my response was the same l. At this point I became very agitated.

He continued to ask me personal quesrions and became very derogatory. When the conversation became an argument, I asked for a refund. At that point we walked together to the hotel front desk. He then attempted to have me removed from the property but was denied.

He also called the police and was told the call was frivolous and unnecessary. Not only was your representative disrespectful, condescending and derogatory, but he also attempted to intimidate and humiliate me in public. In addition to the unnecessary ordeal, I was also denied a refund of the $2000.00 attendance fee that I paid to attend this lecture.

This horrendous embarrassment could have been avoided had your representative exercised the slightest bit of tact, rapport, or common decency. I certainly hope you do not condone this type of behavior from your representatives.

Review about: Investment Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Love the company

4.9

I'm not a pissed consumer. Having a website dedicated to just the negative and no positive seems wrong.

I was satisfied with the services I received. Not even sure how I found this site but there's definitely 2 sides to every story. Attended 3 different events and received more information than I anticipated. I definitely don't feel scammed or bated and switched.

I received education and help to do my first flip. Just listed it and am excited to see the return.

We are looking at about $100k for a place we renovated in a historic Texas town. Hate to be a debbie-upper (if that's a thing) but it worked for me and it can work for you if you put in the effort.

Review about: Training Classes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Coaching.

Advanced Real Estate Education - We bought in to this racket!

What a sophisticated bunch of scammers. $$$ charged for them to refer you to someone else who charges additional $$$ that ADVREEducation was supposed to provide for the extremely high costs they charge!

Everyone has their hands out. At the end of the day, you can't believe you were that ***! Don't enroll - don't buy in. You'll regret every dollar you spent.

They begin by parading Tarek and Christina El Moussa and their success story, indicating they will be present at the first "free" seminar. After enrolling for a cost of $21,297 for a basic plan, we were invited to the Las Vegas Investors training and would even pay $600 toward airfare and room. That was just the start!

They even had Tarek and Christina there briefly to tell their short story and be available for photos. Beware.

Review about: Advanced Real Estate Education.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Advanced Real Estate Education - My husband needs help getting started.

I have paid in the money on credit cards, which they encourage you to do, Telling you, you will recope the money in 30, 60, to 90 days. I have invested $43,297.00 and there is not money left to invest.

I have every thing on credit cards and one bank who has my RV for colateral. I am worried because I am the one with all the debt. And no help. Where are the investors to help.

We cannot by anything, because everything is tied up in debt on credit cards. I believe they hire sales people and speakers who encourage you to get iinvolved. One sales person said she had 3 properties and owned one in Switherland and was leaving to go there the next day. I do not believe that.

I feel it was a sales tactic to get people to invest so they could make quick money too. And own property. I just am uneasy about the truth. One speaker knocked Walmart.

Telling us we did not have to go to Walmart anymore because we could be rich like him, if we invested.

Without money to invest, how are we going to do this. Lord Help us.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

So have anyone worked the program?

I'm in Canada and my wife and I felled for the same thing. A lot of promises and nothing delivered.

The coaching calls were a joke since the person I talked to never been to Canada and the rules are different. We max out on credit cards and then couldn't do anything. Lost our home and trying to avoid bankruptcy because of these scammers. We were told in the 3 day course there was a 90 day money back but then found out it was 10 days.

They go by a few different names from what I can find out.

One is Zurixx. Wish I review them before getting involved.

Kalispell, Montana, United States #1329674

I would be interested in finding out more about being part of a lawsuit against Advanced Real Estate Education. I have tried to request a refund on the money that I have invested in the program, but they are very reluctant to refund you a reasonable amount and also want you to sign a settlement agreement with a contingency clause included.

Santa Rosa, California, United States #1309013

We are in the same boat. We would like to bring a lawsuit against Advanced Real Estate Education. We have tried to obtain our money back to no avail.

to Mike and Debbie #1388887

yes me too and I would like to know how to get started

ap

Hello,

I am in your same situation. Would you feel comfortable sharing your contact information? I would like to speak with you more about this.

mikedebshambaugh
to Lynn Santa Rosa, California, United States #1309016

Lynn,

We would like to hear from you regarding your situation with Advanced Real Estate. Please contact us. Thank you.

to mikedebshambaugh #1465335

We are in the same boat...anyone knows if the law suit is present?

Miss Betsy

You don't give much information in your post, but putting over $40,000 on credit cards to purchase investments doesn't sound like a very smart way to do business when the interest on those credit cards will likely erase any profit you hope to make. Seems like you put all of your eggs in one basket and are going to pay the price for not researching before getting involved with this company. From what I've read, Advanced Real Estate is making great money by selling an impossible dream and while I pity you, it was not a wise decision and could have been avoided with due diligence before getting involved.

View more comments