Advanced Real Estate Education - Not a single person I interacted with has been able to complete a single deal ( Wholesale or Flip)

2750 East Cottonwood Parkway Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121, USA

We went to the initial, the 2 day, and the Diamond debacle in Vegas. At every turn they had their hands in our pockets, not even out asking. It was more like getting knocked over the head and being pickpocketed.

I am in the process of requesting a refund. I know what there initial arguments will be and my immediate counters to them. They have not fulfilled and of their obligations without multiple calls and hounding them.

They promised advisors...none. They promised investors...turns out they meant us. They promised support...not without pliers to pull teeth, but they are always willing to take a check or credit card!

The only experience that almost went without a flaw was the first 2 hour, after that every booking had complications from not following through or being coordinated from their offices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Real Estate Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Dream of what they promised.

I didn't like: Reality of what they didnt deliver.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Rules of Renovation is a scam

2750 East Cottonwood Parkway Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121, USA

My wife and I went to a free 1 day seminar which was supposed to feature Hilary Farr but she was not there (surprise, surprise). They then upsell you to a 3 day seminar for only $2K (for 2 people).

At this event, you are given teasers about how to make money from investing in real estate without using your money. It sounded good, everyone wants to make more while working less, and you get to help your family and friends. They tell you that you now have enough information from the 3 day seminar to make money but if you really want to make the most money with no worry, then you have to take another 3 day seminar for $26K or more. After that seminar, the real fun begins and you will only have to work minimal hours.

WE did all of this and found out that "wholesaling" the way they taught it at the Rules of Renovation seminar is illegal in Florida under FS 475.43.

This was going to be our bread and butter for the 1st year until we could pay off the seminar and start flipping houses. Do yourself a favor and don't fall for this scam, we are disputing charges with the credit card company, we've notified the Attorney General for the state of Florida, and we are still trying to get some of our money back from Rules of Renovation aka Advanced Real Estate Education.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Real Estate Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Facets of this program is illegal.

I didn't like: Not what they promised, That we were taught how to do illegal things.

Comments

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you receive a good portion of your money back. I attended "Rules Of Renovation" yesterday in New Jersey.

It's not illegal but you must be a licensed real estate agent in Florida to wholesale real estate.

Advanced Real Estate Education - SCAM FRAUD

Copy of complaint email: I was attending a rules of renovation seminar in Greensboro NC, this morning when about an hour into the lecture I was asked to step out by the host. Upon exiting the conference room, the 1st question I was asked was, "Mrs Blocker, where is your husband today?".

When I asked why, the response was, "I would like to know where your husband is and why he is not in attendance today." First of all, I'm sure that standard business conduct is universal. I do not know this man; this is my 1st interaction with him. I find this question highly inappropriate. I told him it was not his concern and asked for the reason for his questions.

He then asked, "why is your energy negative?". My answer was clear; I drove 2 hours with my family, ( my husband and 2 small children), who are also at the hotel, to attend this event, (which I had discussed with the woman who checked me in 1 hour prior), only to be pulled out of the lecture and questioned about my personal business. He then asked 2 more times why my energy was negative, to which my response was the same l. At this point I became very agitated.

He continued to ask me personal quesrions and became very derogatory. When the conversation became an argument, I asked for a refund. At that point we walked together to the hotel front desk. He then attempted to have me removed from the property but was denied.

He also called the police and was told the call was frivolous and unnecessary. Not only was your representative disrespectful, condescending and derogatory, but he also attempted to intimidate and humiliate me in public. In addition to the unnecessary ordeal, I was also denied a refund of the $2000.00 attendance fee that I paid to attend this lecture.

This horrendous embarrassment could have been avoided had your representative exercised the slightest bit of tact, rapport, or common decency. I certainly hope you do not condone this type of behavior from your representatives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Real Estate Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Love the company

4.9

I'm not a pissed consumer. Having a website dedicated to just the negative and no positive seems wrong.

I was satisfied with the services I received. Not even sure how I found this site but there's definitely 2 sides to every story. Attended 3 different events and received more information than I anticipated. I definitely don't feel scammed or bated and switched.

I received education and help to do my first flip. Just listed it and am excited to see the return.

We are looking at about $100k for a place we renovated in a historic Texas town. Hate to be a debbie-upper (if that's a thing) but it worked for me and it can work for you if you put in the effort.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Real Estate Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Coaching.

Advanced Real Estate Education - We bought in to this racket!

What a sophisticated bunch of scammers. $$$ charged for them to refer you to someone else who charges additional $$$ that ADVREEducation was supposed to provide for the extremely high costs they charge!

Everyone has their hands out. At the end of the day, you can't believe you were that ***! Don't enroll - don't buy in. You'll regret every dollar you spent.

They begin by parading Tarek and Christina El Moussa and their success story, indicating they will be present at the first "free" seminar. After enrolling for a cost of $21,297 for a basic plan, we were invited to the Las Vegas Investors training and would even pay $600 toward airfare and room. That was just the start!

They even had Tarek and Christina there briefly to tell their short story and be available for photos. Beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Real Estate Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Advanced Real Estate Education - Against Pulling The Trigger At Advanced REI/Tax Lien Investing Club Seminars

I attended an Advanced Real Estate Investing/Tax Lien Investing Seminar by The Buyers Club in Winston-Salem, NC about four evenings ago. I was struck by the absence of credentials on the literature distributed by the staff--no physical headquarters, no website, no telephone number, no BBB report or Chamber of Commerce Membership.

It seemed to me that a company asking for thousands of out-of-pocket investments would be eager to provide its prospective customers with those kinds of credentials IF IT COULD. Second, a company that is not fly-by-night would not be requiring its prospective customers to make on-the-spot decisions and investments. A legitimate company would give its customers as much time as necessary to check it out with consumer protection agencies before the customers made a decision. Having gotten burned eight years ago for $5,000 by a Nevada company, I know this.

But I must say that it was not prior experience primarily or even the absence of credentials that saved me four evenings ago. Sometimes we don't learn from our mistakes, so I could have temporarily not remembered my experience with the Nevada company. I could have not remembered to look for credentials and other proofs of legitimacy. I could have gotten completely caught up in the hype and made a purchase.

But for the grace of God! Ask for His presence and wisdom at such seminars!

I did; I trusted Him and He was right. This web page proves it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Real Estate Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.